Dear EcoWithKids Followers,
It has been a long time since I wrote a newsletter with new additions to the website. Of course the easiest to keep updated is to like/follow the Facebook page from EcoWithKids. But this way works also…with some delay.
Here are the last changes I made (see below for the pictures):
- Sourdough bread (FR: pain au levain; NL: zuurdesem brood). It sounds complicated, but it is actually very easy. You don’t need a lot of muscles or a machine; you just need patience 😉
- Water kefir to make a cider-like alcohol-free beverage which is excellent for your intestines!
- Washable window paint (this was for Christmas… but maybe you can draw some eggs for Eastern?)
- Gluten-free crackers. My daughters ask for it instead of cookies for school. Excellent taste, healthy and very easy/quick to make!
- Vegetable chips (up till now 2: Jerusalem artichokes and cabbage)
- Energy pralines
- and last but not least… maybe the least ecological, but one of the best: the choco pasta! 😉
And don’t hesitate to share the links for friends!