This is again a recipe from my friend from Winsideout. It is very easy, and you don’t need an oven!!!
My children love it!
- 100 gr nuts (I tried with a mix: cashew, walnuts, hazelnuts)
- 50 gr oat flakes
- 2 dates (OK, I could find something better coming from closer by… dried apricots?)
- Vanilla powder (I use a little bit of cane sugar which has been resting with a vanilla stick for few weeks)
- 1 soup spoon of walnuts paste (I don’t buy it, I just mix 1 handful of walnuts until they gets sticky)
- honey (1 soup spoon max)
- 1 tea spoon oil (my friend recommends coco, but we don’t use coco at home as it has to be imported and we have other alternative; I use olive oil).
- optional: grated coco, grated chocolate or sesame seeds for “decoration”.
Preparation (5 min):
Just mix everything together in a kitchen robot, make some balls.