My dream is to motivate everyone to do a little bit (at least to start with) to change together our the habits (and maybe to save the planet?).
So let’s share my favorite blogs and websites in Dutch, French, English and Spanish (I don’t speak more language, sorry; this is already enough for my brain!):
- Ma vie en vert: Kelly is a young Belgian lady who has collected a great amount of information with the years (she started in 2009). I love her writing style. She write about DIY, Fashion, review of eco products she uses, (kook)books, craft,…
- Green Evelien: Evelien is a Duch lady who produces per year 550gr of waste (with 3 kids)! Her website is full of tips and tricks.
- Zero Carabistouille: A young Belgian family who changed their habits and succeeded to reduce their waste to 500ml per year (2 adults & 2 kids). Their website give some DIY recipes, eco traveling tips, and list of shops for zero waste (and associated) in Belgium!!!
- La famille ‘presque’ zero déchet: again, a family of 4 with a very nice website. She is illustrator and makes funny drawing for all her articles.
- Green Evelien (everything is translated to French!): Evelien is a Duch lady who produces per year 550gr of waste (with 3 kids)! Her website is full of tips and tricks.
- (not yet found a favorite)
- La Eco cosmopolita: Yve is living in Barcelona and give some tips. I love her balcony-gardening tips.